WHAT KIND OF SLEDS CAN BE SUBMITTED?
Any and all kinds. If it has a motor and a track it is a snowmobile to us! All brands are welcome to participate: Arctic Cat, Polaris, Ski-Doo, Yamaha – even a Scorpion, John Deere or anything else that looks like a snowmobile! If it is a cool sled please submit it to the Sled Build website.
GET A FREE BEANIE
Every person who submits a build gets a free Sled Build beanie. $20 value. Only one beanie per person. Cool huh? Please note: Sled Build beanies will only be sent free of charge to people that reside in the United States and Canada. People living in other parts of the world can receive a free Sled Build beanie if they pay the shipping charges.
WHAT ARE THE JUDGING RULES?
- All winners will be selected by the Sledhead24-7 staff.
- There are no defined judging criteria. The judges will select winners based solely on their own determinations. The decisions are theirs to make and not subject to review or appeal.
- MILD are those projects that enhance a factory sled in some way. It may be a few bolt on accessories, a different paint job or many other changes that modify the sled from stock condition. The budget for these projects is likely under $10,000 in changes to the sled.
- WILD are those projects that range from ground up customs to heavily modified factory snowmobiles. The budget for these projects likely exceeds $10,000.
- What class the snowmobile is put into will be determined by the crew that reviews the project submission and posts it to the Sled Build Website.
- In order for a sled to be posted on the Sled Build website you have to provide at least a few good photos and some detailed copy regarding your build submission. The Sled Build staff will determine whether or not you have provided enough good content to qualify for a Sled Build posting. If there is not enough content we will let you know that we did not post your build for that reason.
- Sleds cannot be submitted more than once a year. So if you update your sled and want to share it again you will have to wait at least 12 months before re-submitting it.
GIFT CARD WINNERS
- On April 1st, 2019 2 winners will be selected. One from the Mild category and one from the Wild category. Each winner will receive a $250 Dennis Kirk Gift Card.
- On April 1st, 2019 a winner will be randomly selected from the pool of email addresses that visitors have submitted. Winners will be selected at random.
- All you have to is submit your email address and you can win a $100 Dennis Kirk Gift Card.
- Gift card winners will be required to submit a completed W-9 tax form before the gift card will be issued.
- Gift card winners agree to submit their photograph to be posted on the Sled Build website.
- Gift cards will be sent to the winners via USPS delivery.
SOCIAL MEDIA COMPONENTS
- Once posted to the Sled Build website Dennis Kirk reserves the right to share any copy, comments, photos and videos it chooses to on any social media platform it chooses. So if you don’t want it shared, don’t post it.
- We encourage everyone to share Sled Build on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and other social media platforms. The more we share the more fun it will be!
- Feel free to post comments. In fact, we highly encourage it. However, badgering and bullying other posters will not be tolerated. If an unacceptable post is made that person will be blocked from posting any future comments.
CONTACT US: email@example.com