A previous owner swapped it to a 700, but it had a coolant leak, causing it to overheat. I fixed the coolant leak and did a top end rebuild, as well as adding some Boyesen power reeds.
Was in search of a sled project, and found this one for dirt cheap.
I sandblasted the exaust and painted it with VHT (high temp) primer and paint. I added aluminum spring slides and adjustment block to the rear skid.
Getting the engine running after rebuilding it. When i started pulling it apart, i was not sure if it was going to be salvagable or not, but runs like a champ now
“You spent too much money on that thing”